Monday 21 September 2009

Cow Restoration...

I bought a distressed Britains model cow at a boot fair...
I forgot to take a picture of it in it's distressed state but take it from me, most of the black paint had chipped off and it's udders were in a right state...
I trimmed off the surplus plastic left from the moulding process and re-applied the black patches..
I re-touched the horns, hooves and udders...
Then...
I painted it's eyes blood red because it is part of the Devil's Herd that stampedes across the endless skies chased by damned cowboys forever and ever and ever...
Yippie yi Ohhhhh
Yippie yi yaaaaay....

2 comments:

Frank Key said...

And now that very same cow is ensconced in Hooting Yard, currently accompanied by a pig and another cow. Many thanks, Mr OSM!

OutaSpaceMan said...

This begs the question of why they chose not to mention the pig in the song...?
Not demonic enough I suppose...