Saturday 30 January 2010

Interior Design For Sheds No. 1 A Shelf...

I contend that one of the key male rights of passage is the successful erecting of a secure, level shelf...
Trust me young man, this ability will impress females more than that large bore exhaust you put on your mum's Nissan Micra...
(It will also help your chances if you can use a washing machine and prepare some kind of meal that doesn't involve using a telephone...)

During my current 'productive' period I find that my work-shop is getting increasingly cramped and I have to transfer the over-spill into my shed...
This will require a shelf...
I found a couple of tastefully distressed pieces of wood on the beach, rounded up a couple of brackets and set to work...
In the relaxed blink of an eye my goal was achieved..

I then added some bits and bobs...

Job done...

2 comments:

just john said...

I'm glad you permit spitting on the ceiling.

OutaSpaceMan said...

And there's me thinking I'd got all the angles covered by providing a bucket...