Thursday 13 May 2010

Errr,

I haven't been moved to enter anything on my blog for a few days.
The main reason being that nothing much of interest has happened to me.
I've watched two films, Delicatessen and Watchmen, I've done some skip-diving, I've done some odd jobs for rich widow ladies, I've failed to make a new enclosure for a P.A. amp, I fished a dead frog out of our garden pond, I've posted some Hooting Yard podcasts, and I've made a spectacular failure of applying gold leaf to the face pictured above.
I've had to lay off writing songs for a little while as I'll only end up writing a variation on 'Come Here' (aka For I Dreamt I Heard My Shed Singing To Me)
The only reason I can attribute this void in my life to is the non-appearance of my album on iTunes.
I'm not expecting 'great things' in terms of interest or sales but I paid for the distribution and I want to see a result.

NOW!

0 comments: