Saturday 22 May 2010

Linda's Vintage.

The 'wine' that Linda made in August is now, according to her, ready to drink.
I'm not convinced.
I have been invited to a 50th birthday party in Selsey this afternoon which provides perfect opportunity for testing this liquid on human subjects... well, folk musicians anyway.
My plan is to wait until every drop of decent alcohol has been consumed, wait till the crowd get ugly(ier) then uncap this bottle.
I won't be, or at least have no intention of, drinking during the party for three reasons:
01: I'm riding my bicycle there and find the return journey problematical after a drink or five.
02: I've only recently met the hosts and don't want to impose my 'personality' on them until I know them a little better.
03: I'm going to take notes on what happens when they drink the 2009 Plum (the depths) Brew.

0 comments: