Thursday 3 June 2010

Origami.

An aged aunt once gave me a book on origami to 'keep me out of trouble'.
I couldn't make head nor tail of it and decided that origami was no substitute for getting into trouble.
Times have changed.
Since becoming Hooting Yard's Podcast Maestro I have to find or, more usually, create pictures to illustrate the postings.
To cut a long story short I needed a picture of a distressed pig in a boat which is not something one sees everyday.
Origami to the rescue!
Since then I've become paper folding mad and am a stranger to trouble.

3 comments:

Frank Key said...

Your stupendous pictorial contributions to the podcasts are much admired here at Haemoglobin Towers.

Marrock said...

I don't know... to me that pig looks more distraught than distressed.

OutaSpaceMan said...

I'll take your word for it Marrock.
But I'm tempted to consult a trusted pig expert such as Mr. G. Webster who knows a thing or two about the expressions a pig might be expected to display.