Saturday 6 November 2010

All I Want For The 'C' Word.

Mr. Key has announced the launch of his new collection of stories under the snappy title
"Inpugned By A Peasant And Other Stories".

So, my Christmas 'get' list now reads:

  • Leatherman Squirt ES4 (a multi-tool)
  • HexBug Crab (a small novelty robot thing)
  • 12v Rechargeable Battery (a large rechargeable battery)
  • Inpugned By A Peasant And Other Stories (the new book by Frank Key)

Modest or what?

Linda tells me she wants a Nintendo Wii (something she will interact with between watching Emmerdale and Corrrie)

4 comments:

The City Folk Club said...

So sorry, OSM, I'm going to give you a cordless doorbell!

Parkingspaceman said...

So that won't be a surprise, then...
I hope that my present will be a surprise. (A clue: it's not on your list).

P. Tash said...

All I want is a nice oven-ready turkey (with giblets)...all to myself! :-)

Parkingspaceman said...

I have a 12v rechargeable battery, it came from a motor car. Old, but got a bit of life in it yet, I should think. Would you like it wrapped?