Friday 25 March 2011

Some of the Creations of Outa_Spaceman Being: nn

I'm beginning to start to maybe think about the possibility of perhaps sometime in the near future redecorating the 'back-room'.
I've used this room as my lab for some years now and it really, really needs decorating.
The upshot of all this is that all my creations have to be packed up and put away in the loft so it seemed like a good idea to create a bit of an overview culled from my stored pictures.

The chances are it maybe a long-time before any of my little chums see the light of day again as I'm not sure what the rooms' purpose is going to be.
Guest room?
Library?
Recording Studio?
Spare Room we dump everything that we don't use on a regular basis?
Errr,

I'll ask Linda.
She'll know.

4 comments:

Glyn said...

It's hurting me to think you're about to hide all those things away. They should be displayed in some sort of cabinet of curiosities.

Glyn said...

A Wunderkammer, that's what that room needs to be.

OutaSpaceMan said...

A display cabinet is on the list but not yet the subject of a complicated diagram.
'Cabinet of Curiosities' is the way to go I think.

OutaSpaceMan said...

The Wonder Chamber of Outa_Spatial Artifacts.
I like it!