Sunday 21 August 2011

Car Booty and Why It's Best That Linda Goes By Herself.

I go to car boot sales but very rarely by anything.
I enjoy looking at the booter's exhibitions of possessions they find surplus to their requirements.
I'm not a natural shopper.

Linda is a natural shopper, I had jobs to do this morning, she went off to a car boot sale with 'G' who's looking for Barbie dolls (he's already got the biggest collection in the U.K.)

What treasures she's returned with!!
A Teapot
It's got a crack in it but having filled it with hot water then letting it stand for over an hour now, it doesn't seem to be leaking.

A woolen dress that tells a story in pictures of cats, clouds and toadstools:

A Pretty Frock
Two pairs of sandals:
Sandals
Which she has decided to mix and match.

...and a special present just for me:
A Rat
I'll call him 'Simon'.

0 comments: