Sunday 18 September 2011

The Midnight Car Park Ramblers' Chart Show. (Updated with Apologies)

Update:
My sincere apologies to anyone who clicked the links I'd put in and ended up down-loading some music they maybe didn't want.
I'd assumed that the links were to a player on the hosting site and didn't realise my mistake until I clicked one of the links.
They have all been removed.

Once again, my apologies.

Just goes to show there's truth in the saying "When you assume, you make an ASS out of U & ME. (but more me, obviously.)


Greetings pop-pickers!

The Midnight Car Park Ramblers' material has been on the Tindeck hosting site for just over a week now.
The down-load chart looks like this:

01) Green Door
02) Haven't Told Her, She Hasn't Told Me
03) Blow As You Will
04) MudBoot
05) Hello Jim
06) Hey Hup La
07) The Big Wha Who
08) Dismantled Wooden Myrna Loy

I notice that my two personal favourites are at 07 & 08 whereas my least favourite is at number 01.

Hmmmmm,

0 comments: