Wednesday 25 January 2012

A View From The Scaffold. (Updated)

I arrived home to late to climb up and look off the scaffold yesterday.
The ladder was extremely wobbly but I'm a roughy-toughy and know no fear.
Bit draughty up there.
The bad news from the men who did the repair is that the whole roof will have to come off to be fully restored at some point.

(Have I drawn your attention to the PayPal button to the right?)

Update.
In the original post I described the roof's problem as "nail disease".
Turns out it's actually "nail sickness".
Which I personally find slightly more disturbing.

2 comments:

Vince said...

"A View from the Scaffold" sounds ominous...

The condemned pronounced "I can see the white peaks of the Bognor Dome!" before the trap door swung open..

The City Folk Club said...

"It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known."
(Dickens, C, 1859.)