Thursday 8 November 2012

The Joy Of Things: Converse Noir Baseball Boots.

Converse Noir.

Out of all the different shades and colours of Converse Baseball Boots I've owned these are my favourites.
They've lasted longer than any other pair I've had.
Granted the heels are held together with gaffer-tape (duct-tape to our American chums) but they haven't split on the bit where the toe piece joins.

I can't remember just how old this pair are but, when they finally give up the ghost, I have another shiny new pair, still boxed,  ready and waiting.

1 comments:

Le Sanglier said...

I like your noir. I went to medium lengths to get noir running shoes. I think they look amazingly awesome, especially at the store with my noir pants and my nori shirt and my noir hoodie and my green and noir plaid wool shirt uber alles... ha ha... sort of lumberjack dyke chic. I love Vermont. Not as much as I used to love Virginia. But someday, maybe.