Friday 21 December 2012

Back In The Old Routine.

Three days of Modern Cloak-Room Attending coming up:
IMG_6745
I was booked for last Saturday, but due to circumstances beyond my control I gave it a miss.
I'm not sure what went on at the event, but these were left behind:
IMG_6743
My granny would have called them 'orthopaedic boots'.

There was also an unusual serving tray left in the toilet-roll cupboard: 
IMG_6749
Hmmm, The Wife of Bath indeed.

Obviously the situation required a thorough investigation.
Sadly I was unable to pursue the leads as a female guest, somewhat worse for drink, fell down, and required an ambulance for her broken wrist.
It seems part of my duties require me to do the emergency call.

Later on a male guest, somewhat the worse for drink, fell down, and required an ambulance for his head-wound.

My life is just to exciting!

0 comments: