Thursday 13 December 2012

Beautiful Rubbish.

Linda came back from a shopping trip carrying everything she'd purchased in the type of flimsy wooden crate used for transporting soft fruit from Spain to our muddy little island.

Under normal circumstances I'd have broken it up as it would've made perfect fire-lighting kindling in these dark winter days.
I hate doing that though.
I decided to 'work' on it instead.

Needs a bit of tea staining to beef up the colour perhaps:
IMG_6690
After which it looked like this:
IMG_6691
That's to say, somewhat disappointing.

If in doubt paint it with white emulsion:
HipstaPrint
Hmmmm.

I have no idea why I've gone to all this trouble, but feel I may be developing some kind of compulsive disorder.
I've decided to store all the old baked bean tins and glass jars I've collected in it for now.

0 comments: