Thursday 20 December 2012

Meanwhile, On The Kübler-Ross Model.

In no particular order:

  • Denial: No, it can't be denied.
  • Anger: "What d'you mean you're fucking sorry?"
  • Bargaining: Can I part-ex my bicycles for a wheelchair?
  • Depression: "Dear Doctor, please may I have some of those tablets that stop people throwing themselves off Beachy Head?
  • Acceptance: "Ah well, could be worse".
I notice there is no 'Stunned Buffalo' stage in this model.

Uh oh, my right arm's gone 'fizzy'.

l8r:
even l8r stil:

2 comments:

saradwyn3 said...

There is somewhere tucked away in my computer a photo of a stencilled cardboard sign bearing the words, "You are a nice person, and deserve some better thing"

Not sure if that helps, but it's certainly true.

Le Sanglier said...

Let's put on our own red dresses and dance about grinning and singing and not caring. We could make up a rollicking version of the "Prithee I Care Not for Naught" song!