Tuesday 11 December 2012

The Appointment to Discuss My Condition Arrives.

It's official.
I have the piece of paper in my hand.
I have read it carefully.
It's quite boring really, except for this bit:

If you have been referred to Neurology for diagnosis of blackouts or funny turns, it would be very helpful if you could bring along an eye witness to the appointment or if not possible a written account of the attacks from an eye witness.

I hadn't realised that "funny turns" qualified as a bone-fide medical condition.
I have 'views' on stand-up comedians and am all in favour of many of them receiving some form of medical attention, possibly long-term, preferably residential.

And now, a prediction.

I predict that no concrete diagnosis relating to my condition will be made at this appointment.

0 comments: