Tuesday 22 January 2013

OSM Admin Asst. (Electronic Data Dept) and a Puppy.

Another bow-string seems to be developing apace.
Admin Asst.

Because I know how these 'bloody computers' work, can send/receive electronic-mail, search the information super highway for relevant information as requested, use a scanner, build a spreadsheet, order items on special offer from the Daily Mail newspaper, and cause to be displayed on the computer screen scenes of amusement and/or historical interest I seem to be spending more and more time in the company of Sir W. helping him run his vast international property portfolio:
Admin Asst.
During a slack moment, of which there aren't many, I noticed that the light-fitting was just behind my head which gave me a certain 'look':
St OSM 02
Que Angelic Host
Oh look!
A puppy:
Lab Puppy
No, the puppy is not mine.
I don't like the taste of puppy.

1 comments:

Le Sanglier said...

I got so worried about you and Linda when I thought, for the briefest moment, that you had acquired a canine thing/beast/baby. I felt an irrationally huge irrational relief when I read the words, "No, the puppy is not mine." And I like you all decked out in Holy. It is a good look for you.